Having a baby can be one of the most exciting experience for just about any parent. However, without proper preparation for the baby you may end up getting frustrated. One of the things you need to acquire before bringing a new baby to the world is a crib.n Your baby should have a place that is safe and comfortable to sleep. Keep in mind that babies can sleep for long hours which is why they should be put in a room alone away from the noises and distractions that may occur in other rooms. A look at Davinci Autumn 4 in 1 convertible crib review should be able to reveal why it is one of the best options for anyone that is out shopping for a crib.
- Colors – this particular crib can be made available in a variety of colors including white, espresso, chestnut, ebony, fog grey and slate. Custom colors may be made available upon request.
- Adjustable positions – this crib is designed in such a way that users can adjust the mattress to four different positions depending on the comfort they wish to achieve for the baby. Adjustments are made possible to ensure the baby is accommodated regardless of the age and height.
- Construction – the crib is made of New Zealand pine which is one of the strongest type of wood. The wooden material is used after several processes of verification to ensure it meets high standards of quality.
- The finishing – the crib features a smooth surface that has been painted with non-toxic products. This makes it possible for babies to sleep comfortably without the risk of inhaling chemicals that may be harmful to health.
- Guard rails – the crib features baby guard rails that are made with precision to ensure the baby does not crawl out or fall out while turning over during sleep. The spaces between the guard rails are designed to guarantee proper circulation of fresh air.
- Legs – the crib stands on four straight legs that make it sturdy. It is important to put this crib on a flat surface to avoid any unnecessary movements.
- Enhanced safety – as your baby grows he or she is likely to start moving around and this may complicate matters for you because you cannot always keep an eye on it. The crib features long guard rails that are designed to keep the baby safely within the crib. It is worth pointing out that all the paint that is used in finishing the crib is made of non-toxic content meaning your baby can never be affected by fumes produced by the paint.
- Durability – all materials that are used in designing this crib are tested and verified to conform to the highest standards of quality. This means that you can keep using the crib for years to come. Indeed there are a number of people that can attest to the fact that a single crib from this brand can take care of more that one child. Your first and second born can all use the same crib if you keep it under recommended conditions.
- Multiple usage – as the name states this crib is convertible meaning it can be used for a number of purposes. The toddler crib is meant for holding the baby while the daybed and full-sized bed conversions make it convenient for older children. The crib comes with a user manual which gives guidance on how you can switch the crib into any position you want.
- Beautiful design – the crib features straight lines, precise spacing between wooden bars and a variety of colors that make it possible for you to pick something that is likely to blend with the room in which it is situated. The surface of the crib is quite smooth meaning your toddler will never get hurt when brushing up on the crib. It is worth pointing out that most children start gnawing at surfaces when they teeth. The bed does not flake or break into small pieces that may hurt the child’s mouth.
- Affordable pricing – before purchasing any product in the market today it is important for you to consider the rate at which it is sold. A comparison of Davinci Autumn 4 in 1 convertible crib review with others in the market reveals that this product is one of the most competitive when it comes to pricing.
- Adjustable mattress height – this crib is designed to enable you make adjustments to mattress height. This allows you to set it to a height that is most suitable to your baby. The bed comes with instructions on how to make the adjustments as your baby grows taller.
- Compact size – once assembled the crib looks compact in nature and actual size. This allows you to comfortably put it in any room without taking up too much space. The crib features four legs that can stand on any flat surface. The sturdy nature keeps your baby safe even when he or she jumps up and down within the crib.
The crib does not come with a suitable mattress meaning you may have to do some more research to find the ideal mattress for the crib. Keep in mind that a mattress that is larger than the crib may not work while one that is smaller may cause problems when it moves around.
The product is not available with conversion kits meaning you will have to purchase these materials separately. At the end of the day you are likely to incur more costs to convert it into a toddler bed.
The best crib requires you to assemble it once you receive it. However, it has a lot of pieces with some looking too similar. This means you may spend a lot of time assembling the various pieces correctly.