If you are thinking of getting the best crib for your baby one of the options you need to consider is the Davinci Emily 4-in-1 convertible crib review. Davinci is one of the most trustworthy of brand names when it comes to production of baby products. This particular product is available in various colors including white, black, brown, cherry and honey oak. A look at some of the features included may be all it takes for you to make up your mind on its suitability.
- Optional wooden bed rails – depending on your preferences you can place an order for a unit that comes with wooden bed rails. These make it easier for you to open up the crib and convert it into a full size bed. The upside about this feature is that you baby is likely to grow up with the crib. Once the baby outgrows the crib all you have to do is make use of the bed rails to increase the size of the bed and make it more comfortable.
- Guard rail – when you are busy taking care of other house chores it is difficult to keep an eye on your baby. The crib comes with a toddler guard rail that helps hold the baby safely within the crib. It is worth pointing out that the baby may wake up and start moving around. Without the right guards the baby can fall of the bed and get hurt.
- Wooden material – the bed is designed using 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood. This is one of the most durable of wooden materials meaning you can continue using the bed for years to come. Indeed if you keep it under ideal conditions it can comfortably be used by two or three children in consecutive years. The material is environmentally friendly meaning you do not have to worry about any negative effects to the surrounding.
- Adjustable height – the crib is designed in such a way that it allows you to adjust mattress height. As you child continues to grow you can make adjustments to better suit the child’s height. It is also important to note that cribs that do not allow you to adjust mattress height may be pose a problem when you have a smaller mattress which may end up moving from side to side making the sleeping experience unpleasant.
- Greenguard gold certified – this crib has been certified by international authorities on safety. All chemicals used in building and finishing the crib are safe. You do not have to worry about your baby having to deal with negative effects that are often caused by toxic chemicals.
- Durability – the crib is designed using some of the strongest materials in the world. This means you can enjoy the use of this product for years to come. Indeed those who have already used it can attest to the fact that their single purchase has been able to comfortably work for two or three of their children in succession.
- Noise free – unlike other types of cribs that tend to produce noises after a short period of use this crib is built in such a way that it is quite study. The four legs are stable enough to hold the bed in place regardless of the years. The sturdy nature prevents the bed from unnecessary movements that often result into unpleasant noises.
- Enhanced comfort – with adjustable height for the mattress your baby gets to enjoy the most ideal setting. This holds the mattress in place ensuring the baby is always on the mattress instead of slipping into gaps that may end up causing discomfort.
- Multiple usage – unlike other types of cribs that are only designed for holding the baby while asleep this particular product can be converted to allow for multiple usage. It can convert into a toddler bed, daybed and full sized bed making it one of the most convenient of cribs in the market today.
- Multiple colors – with a variety of colors for you to choose from you can be sure to get a product that compliments the theme of your house rather than one that conflicts with the colors you have chosen for your baby’s room.
- Portability – This crib weighs 50 lbs making it one of the easiest to carry when moving from one house to another or when changing rooms for the baby. It is worth pointing out that you can take the crib apart for greater ease when moving of for storage purposes.
- Safety for toddler – guard rails around the crib ensure that your baby remains safe within the crib. It is important to point out that the finishing is done using mild vanish. As your young one grows and starts teething he or she may start gnawing on the wood but there is no risk of splinter or ingestion of toxic materials that may affect health.
- Affordability – one of the most important things to consider before purchasing a bay crib is the overall cost. A casual comparison of the Davinci Emily 4-in-1 convertible crib review with others in the market will quickly reveal why this one is considered competitive. At a cost of $199 you are set to enjoy all the benefits stated as compared to others that are available at a higher rate.
While the crib is marketed as being beautiful quite a number of people have complained about its hardware being exposed. The sides feature beautiful colors and smooth surfaces but the silver nuts and bolts protruding from the edges make it less attractive.
The soft wooden material used to make the crib can dent easily. Meaning if there are children playing around the crib the possibility of getting scratches and dents is quite real.
Another downside to this crib is that you need to check the screws from time to time because they tend to come lose after a short period of use. Unless checked they may end up compromising the sturdy nature of the crib.